We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do not actively market any individual or company from our Website and only retain information for our Support Customer Relations Management programme which is for responding to clients request for on-line support or agreed on-line maintenance of our Voice – IT related contract or adhoc support supplied through our agreement both written and agreed by client contact. All client related contact and support activities e-Dict Transcription Services Ltd also trading as e-Dict Voice Technologies manage regarding client data are fully compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we will never share your personal details to any third party other than our partner company Help Internet Limited (we have common clients) without your express consent. We never ask you to complete a ‘personal profile’ certain information is collected from you (for example: your name, email address, company and requirement).
All such information is held on secure servers. E-Dict Transcription Services Limited (e-Dict Voice technologies) complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer Regulations, and will treat all your personal information as confidential. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and will notify you accordingly. This policy is effective from 01/04/2018
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Contract or Ad-hoc
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping (user ID’s Passwords, license keys)
- To improve our products and services and share those improvements
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products/services, after first gaining approval
Customer contact policy
We have to contact you to provide periodical maintenance that is due, upgrades that need applying, re-licensing, confirm requirements for our Transcription Service quality (Typing Resource Management or Technical Team) and news about our products and services. We do email our clients with agreement pre-agreed when client is requesting/requiring and contracting to our services. We do email Invoices to all clients accounts payable for services and products.
We may ask you to visit our website to contact our Support CRM solution to enable on-line support. Your privacy is very important to us which is why we make sure you are always in control of what we do with your contact to us and your personal information.
This is our simple customer contact promise:
- We will never pass your personal details to any third party other than our partner company Help Internet Limited if agreed relevance to an IT requirement requested.
- We will only use your details to help personalise contact communications.
That means for example:
- Tips and training advice to help you use our solutions better.
- Advice to help you get the best from your investment in our solution.
- News and information to help you make informed choices when an upgrade or additional equipment or services are required.
- Details of new products and services upon request.
- Special offers upon request.
- Or simply, to get your feedback
We will make sure our contact with you is relevant based on the information you give us. You can opt out at any time. All you need to do is e-mail and ask to be removed, if any of your users leave their role or the company and no longer require our services or equipment, please inform us as soon as possible, we will remove and confirm to the correspondent when complete. We will always comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
- Please do let us know if your details change so that we can continue to stay in touch.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Directors e-Dict Transcription Services Limited (e-Dict Voice Technologies)
Help Internet Limited